2017 Carrier and Vessel Solutions Customer Conference
Registration for the 2017 Carrier and Vessel Solutions Customer Conference is now open. The conference will take place on 21 November 2017 at the 25hours Hotel HafenCity in Hamburg, Germany, bringing together Navis and XVELA product experts and customers, as well as industry leaders for workshop sessions and collaborative discussions on the transformative technologies for digitalization and collaboration. This is an invite-only event open to Navis customers for carrier and vessel solutions.
STAY AHEAD IN THE INDUSTRY
The maritime shipping industry is in the midst of a significant transformation to increase efficiency, visibility and customer service across a supply chain that has historically been riddled with inefficiencies. Transformative technologies for digitalization and collaboration have the potential to unlock operational efficiencies – significantly improving vessel performance, compliance, and information transparency.
How can you meet these challenges to lead and profit in this competitive industry? How can you prepare for the future with collaboration and digitalization? We will discuss these topics, as well as product updates and roadmaps for former INTERSCHALT software solutions that will now be a part of Navis: Bluetracker, MACS3 and StowMan at this year’s Navis Carrier and Vessel Solutions Customer Conference in Hamburg. We will showcase inspirational and insightful keynote and executive speeches, workshop sessions and collaborative discussions for technical, nautical and performance experts as well as planners and industry leaders.
At the conference, you will also learn how the acquisition of INTERSCHALT will benefit you as a customer. This strategic move enables our carrier, ship owner and ship manager community to broaden our perspective to the shipping supply chain and provide operational technologies and digital services that not only unlock greater performance, compliance and efficiencies but also foster collaboration between you and your customers.
Dr. Rolf Neise, Former Head of Logistics Operations at British American Tobacco will be delivering the keynote for the conference on "Collaboration in the Maritime Supply Chain - Value Opportunities and Challenges".
The former Global Head of Logistics Operations at British American Tobacco (BAT), Dr. Rolf Neise is currently working as a Visiting Professor at the International School of Management. He is a highly acclaimed presenter at supply chain related conferences and is currently writing a book for a well-known publisher on integrating container logistics into the shippers' supply chain. At the conference, Dr. Neise will share how the global shipping industry stands out in its inability to provide visibility and predictability to customers, and how shipping lines, terminals, and other constituents in the global supply chain need to work together in order to differentiate services, unlock hidden value and improve competitive operations.
Sessions for the conference are organized in three tracks – Performance, Collaboration and Compliance.
- Product Developments in StowMan that speed up the stowage planning process and optimize utilization of allocated space onboard
- MACS3 Enhancements that improve the stowage of general cargo and share MACS3 updates for container vessels, multipurpose vessels, bulk carriers and tanker vessels
- Performance Monitoring including benchmarking hull performance and voyage operation
- The XVELA Cloud Collaboration Platform that improves visibility, real-time communication and connectivity between terminal operators and ocean carriers
- Charter Owner Collaboration illustrating how technology can foster the charter party process
- Berth Window Management to gain valuable visibility through optimization
- Event-based Reporting to optimize onboard reporting to meet upcoming regulations such as MRV, IMO DCS, etc.
- Hullstress Monitoring Update on polar code and the latest lashing regulations in MACS3 loading computer
- IMDG News providing updates to ensure safe vessel stowage
Stay tuned for more information on session titles and speakers.
Don't wait. Register today!