N4 ADVANCED AUTOMATED TERMINALS
This course is designed specifically for individuals responsible for administering and monitoring the SPARCS N4 TOS within an automated terminal.
This 2-day course is intended for the serious automated terminal operating system user or IT manager. In this course, students will work with an industry expert instructor to cover all of the automation-related functions of the SPARCS
N4 Terminal Operating System, including ASC and AGV Schedulers, Transfer Zone Management, ASC and AGV Dispatchers, and interfaces to ECS and TBA tools. Through lecture and discussion, students will emerge from the course with a good working knowledge of how to use, administrate, and monitor the SPARCS N4 system with an Automated Marine Terminal.
- N4 Operations Course
- N4 Advanced Administration Course
- Working knowledge of terminal operations
- Sound computer skills
- Experience with APIs & programming
- SPARCS N4 Automated Terminal Administrators
- Navis Partners
- SPARCS N4 Super-Users
- 2 days of intensive training
- Student materials
- Introduction to Terminal Automation & Optimization
- Automated Stacking Crane (ASC) Scheduler
- Transfer Zone (TZ) Management
- Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) Scheduler
- ASC Dispatch
- AGV Dispatch
- ECS Interface & TBA CONTROLS
**All other expenses of travel are the student’s responsibility.