This 5 day course is designed to help your vessel planners maximize Navis N4 and XPS productivity, the Vessel Planner Operational Course uses your operational workflow to conduct a "day in the life" of a vessel planner. Our instructors guide you through hands on exercises that cover all aspects of effective vessel planning, including PWP, berthing, EDI (BAPLIE), Discharge, load, projections, shift templates, Quay Commander, and Autostow. By the end of the training, students will have successfully planned a significant number of loads and discharges..
5 day classroom training
- Create a Vessel – Make your N4 and XPS vessel look like the real ship
- Berthing – Assign berth in N4 for vessel, and set vessel visit phase
- Process BAPLIE IN – Bring in the stow plan for your vessel, and clean up information
- Use Quay Commander – Create a crane plan
- Plan the Load - Yard to Vessel loading plan
- Use AutoStow – Plan containers using an AutoStow strategy
- Final Plan Checks and Reports – Reports from N4 and XPS
**All other expenses of travel are the student’s responsibility.