What's New in N4 2.6 Webinar
Navis presents a webinar sharing “What’s New” in the recent N4 2.6 release. During this webinar, you will hear from Jon Hallin, Product Manager, and Sumitha Sampath, Director of Product Marketing, who will highlight themes, new features and improvements in N4 2.6 and will discuss why terminals should move to the latest release.
Learn about N4 2.6 enhancements, such as:
- Foundational technology upgrades to support an updated operating system, databases, browsers and deployment environments
- Features that make it easier to install & manage N4 deployment
- Performance & scalability improvements
- Enhancements to Gate and EDI
- ECN4 support for narrow band devices
- Improvements to ASC scheduling and dispatching
- User experience improvements such as the refreshed planning and control UI
About our presenters:
Jon Hallin, Director Customer Programs, Navis
Jon has worked with Navis TOS technologies in a variety of roles for over 13 years. He joined Navis in 2001 in the professional services organization. From late 2002-2006, Jon worked for Yusen Terminal located in the Port of Los Angeles, as their SPARCS Administrator. Jon’s been back with Navis for over seven years as a Product Manager, providing leadership in the SPARCS and N4 platforms.
Sumitha Sampath, Director Product Strategy, Navis
Sumitha Sampath has been with Navis since 2002 when she started as an engineer in the SPARCS product. She has extensive experience in N4, XPS and XPS-Client components. She was the Engineering Manager responsible for XPS and XPS-Clients before moving to her role as the Director of Product Strategy in 2013. In her current role, she tracks broad industry trends and their impact on Navis strategy and products and collaborates closely with the Product Management team at Navis. She also regularly participates in customer facing events such as Navis User Groups and forums and supports Sales on strategic accounts.